Micad IPR 3.6 – all your Estate Management challenges solved in one place
IPR 3.6 brings a fresh new interface with the added versatility of new technologies and browser platforms. New features have been added to enrich the user experience, increase productivity and enable you to replace old legacy technologies.
- New ways to publish and manage files within the browser.
- Instantly share and publish files using simple drag and drop function.
- Universally accessible CAD drawings for all users with an all new responsive PDF drawing controls.
- New Map navigational function allows easy access to key information and Micad360, our all new 3D walk through feature where information such as asbestos can be tagged and accessed as you walk through your estate.
- Micad Analytics is a powerful new feature that gives real-time visibility across your entire estate, providing interactive visualisations of data. Create your own dashboards and reports and review the live status of key data and drill down to detailed information.
IPR 3.6 new features include:
- New IPR standard UI
- New universal drawing viewer
- Enhanced security
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Full audit trail
- A replacement for FTP
- FileStore and document publishing
- New Faceted search
- Micad Analytics
- New Explorer
- New Maps function
“Micad’s new IPR is a massive step forward, the system is now on a different level in helping the Trust for fill its estates management challenges. Packed with new technology and great new features such as the Micad Analytics Centre and Micad 360, we are absolutely delighted with the upgrade”.
Airedale General Hospital
Just some of our fantastic clients…
Get started today
We work collaboratively with you to assess your needs and configure Micad to suit your exact requirements.
We will provide the knowledge and people to implement Micad quickly, provide training and ongoing support.