Typical work would include:
- Support Line – taking, logging and managing to satisfactory completion all calls, solving problems independently or involving others as needed when scheduled to do so.
- Ensuring that all the required information from clients who call, and all actions taken are properly recorded in Zen Desk
- Managing access licences for clients via our Sales Order Process.
- Involvement in testing and validation of new products and working closely with Sales / Marketing and Technical teams as needed
- Providing feedback to Development on issues as required and being fully engaged in enhancing our business.
What we offer
As well as offering you the opportunity to work with a great international team and enhancing your knowledge, we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid Working Policy
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Regular training
- £1500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Career development opportunities
Ideally you will have worked in a similar customer support or direct customer facing role and you will be a skilled communicator.
Often, data is presented to us in EXCEL format to be used for use as a template for system populations. This may need to be manipulated and transformed ready to go into databases so you must be logical and methodical in your approach and have a basic understanding of the principles of databases.
You should be extremely comfortable working with mobile devices (iOS/Android).
Ideally educated to A-Level or equivalent. Further qualifications relating to information technology / computing / databases would be advantageous
Most importantly we are looking for someone who is a confident “self-starter” and who is thorough and logical in approach and very keen to work hard, learn and develop in our organisation.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org