Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Sales Director to develop commercial strategy in the compliance sector
- Translate client and business needs both strategic and tactical into actionable product roadmaps
- Ensure that the DevOps team are provided with appropriate scope and roadmaps and to coordinate those projects.
- Developing support materials for internal / external clients
- Developing training materials for the Micademy platform
You will have worked in a compliance sector (e.g. Fire, Water, Facilities) for two or more years and have a very sound understanding of how software is used in this sector. You should be familiar with the general compliance sector and key regulations. You will be a skilled communicator with practical experience in project management.
Further qualifications relating to information technology / software would be advantageous
You must be a confident “self-starter” who is thorough and logical in approach with a passion to drive positive change & differentiation in fast paced sector.
What we offer
As well as offering you the opportunity to work with a great international team enhancing your knowledge, we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working policy
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- £1500 employee referral scheme
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com