Micad User Conference 2019 – What you missed?
This year’s Micad User Conference was an outstanding success and thoroughly enjoyed by all the delegates who attended.
In the magnificent setting of the Sir Patrick Moore Planetarium, the proceedings were opened by David Stanbury who provided an excellent account of why and what type of KPI’s should be used in estates and facilities reporting. This provided a great backdrop for introducing an in-depth live presentation of Micad’s new IPR3.6 in collaboration with Beta tester Leicester University Hospitals NHS Trust. The demonstration covered several of the new features in the IPR3.6 including; Micad Analytics Centre (MAC), new drawing viewer, maps, Micad 360 and much much more. In addition Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS provided an excellent presentation on the Micad costs module and how it can be used to assist Service Line Reporting.
The feedback from the sessions was extremely positive…
Adrian Cook – University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Trust
“Hugely enjoyable day”…”the contents of the day was very relevant and interesting”
James Knight – Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
Award Winners 2019
- Big congratulations to all of this year’s Micad Award Winners.
- Award for Innovation went to Hull University Teaching NHS Trust
- Award for exemplary use of the asbestos software went to University of East Anglia (UEA)
- Award for exemplary of the CAFM HelpDesk went to Back Country Partnership NHS Trust
- Award for Special Recognition went to Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
A special thanks also to our sponsors on the day including: Topscan, EFM Consulting, Nifes Consulting and Oakleaf Group.
LEAVE A COMMENT