Webinar: Accurate Space Records. 4th Feb, 10 am
Accurate Space Records: The Key to Optimising NHS Estate Operations
Access to accurate property information, wherever we work, has never been more important.
Join us on Thursday 4th February at 10:00 am where we will cover:
- Property management challenges faced by the NHS
- NHS ERIC 2021 reporting – New requirements, new solution
- Space and Occupancy tools.
- Consolidate space to gain a 100% accurate picture of the space at your disposal, enabling you to mitigate the risk of void or over occupied areas.
- Graphic reporting and digital representation of the estate is vital to improve your understanding and communicate change
- Achieve real-time visibility across your entire estate with Micad Analytics. Benefit from interactive visualisations of data, dashboards and reports and review the live status of key data
- Easily access key information with Micad’s new Map navigational function
- Explore your estate in 3D with Micad360. Tag and access information such as asbestos as you walk through.
- A Q&A with the experts
PLEASE NOTE: We have had reports that the below registration links won’t open when using Edge as your web browser. If you experience this issue, please copy and paste the link into another browser such as Chrome.
Register for webinar : https://www.crowdcast.io/e/MicadWebinar_AccurateSpaceRecords/register