Master Facility Management with CAFM Software
Run your day to day property maintenance with complete efficiency whilst reducing the costs associated with facility management. Our users have full control and the ability to manage, report and plan their operations, from one easy to use, user-friendly platform, thanks to Micad’s innovative CAFM software.
Solutions with Micad’s CAFM Software
If you are a registered user of either our IPR 3.5 systems, then our CAFM software can seamlessly be integrated with those systems into one easy to use data application that is all based on the same as built space records.
- Reactive Maintenance – Improve productivity and customer experience with the latest technology for reactive maintenance.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance – Plan with precision in order to stay ahead of statutory requirements, optimise your return on investment and achieve greater success through avoiding costly reactive work.
- Asset Management – Flexible asset management thanks to user defined fields and the ability to link your assets into systems. Whether you want to start from scratch or import existing data you’ll have total control of your assets.
- Soft Services – Ensure your properties and facilities are run smoothly, efficiently and with compliance to the law with specifically designed maintenance schedules to enable the organisation of your daily operations.
- Stock Control and Purchasing – Manage and control real time stock levels and allocation of excess stock. Improve efficiency and understand the movement of stock.
- CAFM Reporting Software – Access reports on the go with our software.
- BacktraqFM – The leading provider to NHS Facilities and estate departments throughout the UK, this integrated software coves all the main functions of a modern facility. Control with ease your finances, stock, portering, transport and parking permits.
Request a Demonstration or Get in Touch for CAFM Software
Our CAFM software is currently in use for over 70 NHS Trust and Boards throughout the UK. The NHS is just one of the many sectors our software has impacted. So, if you would like a demonstration of how our CAFM software can help manage your facilities do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our team and request a demo right away. Here at Micad, we have over two decades worth of industry experience, delivering many different management solutions.
LEAVE A COMMENT